Product Boxes

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Post Reply
User avatar
Stre3trat
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2025 1:15 am
Location: Midwest
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Product Boxes

Post by Stre3trat »

Hi, sorry to bother but these product buttons are a bit off from the frame or vice versa. I can work around it and it looks great until I put a product in the slot, then I get a weird overhang. Oh and those are older screens from when I was working on the links don't mind the corners of the overhang screen. It's the sliver on the bottom that I'm referring to.
Attachments
lnk.zip
(54.79 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
boxes2.png
boxes2.png (79.79 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Screenshot 2026-09-29 112732.png
Screenshot 2026-09-29 112732.png (27.03 KiB) Viewed 121 times
boxes.png
boxes.png (109.43 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Post Reply