Product Boxes
- Stre3trat
- Mod Contributor

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2025 1:15 am
- Location: Midwest
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
- Contact:
Product Boxes
Hi, sorry to bother but these product buttons are a bit off from the frame or vice versa. I can work around it and it looks great until I put a product in the slot, then I get a weird overhang. Oh and those are older screens from when I was working on the links don't mind the corners of the overhang screen. It's the sliver on the bottom that I'm referring to.
- Attachments
-
- lnk.zip
- (54.79 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
-
- boxes2.png (79.79 KiB) Viewed 120 times
-
- Screenshot 2026-09-29 112732.png (27.03 KiB) Viewed 120 times
-
- boxes.png (109.43 KiB) Viewed 120 times
City Script/Map Creator: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... 775#p46775
Custom Maps: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10683
Dark Mode: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10528
Custom Maps: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10683
Dark Mode: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10528