TownArray error

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
alidad
Level 2 user
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

TownArray error

Post by alidad »

I think this happened when another company bought over 50% of my company.
Attachments
townarray.jpg
townarray.jpg (392.69 KiB) Viewed 824 times
alidad
Level 2 user
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Re: TownArray error

Post by alidad »

btw, this is the challenge game 4
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: TownArray error

Post by David »

Could you provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?
alidad
Level 2 user
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Re: TownArray error

Post by alidad »

David, sorry replying late. I could not find the save file. I will try to reproduce it if I can.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: TownArray error

Post by David »

We have fixed some code that might lead to this bug and you may test it in the next version.
Post Reply