TownArray error
-
alidad
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm
TownArray error
I think this happened when another company bought over 50% of my company.
- Attachments
-
- townarray.jpg (392.69 KiB) Viewed 826 times
-
alidad
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm
-
alidad
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm
Re: TownArray error
David, sorry replying late. I could not find the save file. I will try to reproduce it if I can.
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: TownArray error
We have fixed some code that might lead to this bug and you may test it in the next version.