Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

by Hyronymus » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:54 am

mwyeoh wrote:Or if you have a CTO, he may have changed it too. Currently there is no way to stop the CTO from changing it
Oh, I do have one and now that you mention it that sort of makes sense too: he doesn't like people to idle at R&D's :). If that really works like that I propose a setting where you can or can't let the CTO fully manage your research centers.

Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

by mwyeoh » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 am

Or if you have a CTO, he may have changed it too. Currently there is no way to stop the CTO from changing it

Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

by Purifier » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:43 am

Not sure what you mean Hyronymus. Looking at the screenshots its just that the units are linked wrong. I have never seen anything happen like you describe :s

Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)

by Hyronymus » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Playing with 1.982 I get weird R&D messages. I stopped research in 2 units of a R&D center to hook them up to the other 7 units for inventing a new product. When another research was finished in this R&D center suddenly those 2 units were researching again!

I also had one message claiming my research for Headache Pills was ready where I am positive that I never ever researched it, instead I was researching Electric Components. Is anyone else able to replicate this weird R&D behaviour?

EDIT: added screesnhots
Attachments
Queued units.jpg
Queued units.jpg (373.92 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Empty units.jpg
Empty units.jpg (365.69 KiB) Viewed 691 times

Top