Playing with 1.982 I get weird R&D messages. I stopped research in 2 units of a R&D center to hook them up to the other 7 units for inventing a new product. When another research was finished in this R&D center suddenly those 2 units were researching again!
I also had one message claiming my research for Headache Pills was ready where I am positive that I never ever researched it, instead I was researching Electric Components. Is anyone else able to replicate this weird R&D behaviour?
EDIT: added screesnhots
Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)
-
Hyronymus
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm
Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)
- Attachments
-
- Queued units.jpg (373.92 KiB) Viewed 689 times
-
- Empty units.jpg (365.69 KiB) Viewed 689 times
-
Purifier
- Level 5 user
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am
Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)
Not sure what you mean Hyronymus. Looking at the screenshots its just that the units are linked wrong. I have never seen anything happen like you describe :s
-
mwyeoh
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am
Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)
Or if you have a CTO, he may have changed it too. Currently there is no way to stop the CTO from changing it
-
Hyronymus
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm
Re: Weird R&D behaviour (1.982)
Oh, I do have one and now that you mention it that sort of makes sense too: he doesn't like people to idle at R&D'smwyeoh wrote:Or if you have a CTO, he may have changed it too. Currently there is no way to stop the CTO from changing it