TownArray error

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: TownArray error

Re: TownArray error

by David » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 am

We have fixed some code that might lead to this bug and you may test it in the next version.

Re: TownArray error

by alidad » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

David, sorry replying late. I could not find the save file. I will try to reproduce it if I can.

Re: TownArray error

by David » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Could you provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?

Re: TownArray error

by alidad » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

btw, this is the challenge game 4

TownArray error

by alidad » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

I think this happened when another company bought over 50% of my company.
Attachments
townarray.jpg
townarray.jpg (392.69 KiB) Viewed 828 times

Top