Suggestion - Warehouse expertise

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
dragonlord562

Suggestion - Warehouse expertise

Post by dragonlord562 »

I haven't been able to find anything related to warehouse expertise. I think this is a pretty important skillset that is lacking. When I'm recently playing Capitalism Lab I can get characters that operate my firms and factories and farms and boost the level of my units when i open new firms, but warehouses are my achilles heel where the level 1 units slow down my ability to manage supply demand and it takes sometimes 1-2 months before they can level up. Additionally there's no way to do targeted training for just warehouses so im stuck with level 1 units for major new farms that suddenly bore harvest or factories or natural resource firms producing critical components for product lines. This usually resolves itself but takes 1-2 months.

For this reason given we have retail and other expertises that handle this issue, was wondering if there is a hidden skillset for warehouses or something that can be added? It would do wonders for making my custom script scenarios more comfortable when handling this. I end up needing to set up more warehouses than I need just to train units in advance for major product supply chain flows.

Thanks
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: Suggestion - Warehouse expertise

Post by Stylesjl »

An interesting idea. Perhaps instead of warehouse expertise it could be part of manufacturing expertise, i.e if you have good manufacturing expertise it could just translate into having a high level in the warehouse as well. I am not sure if warehouse expertise alone would be worth the points (I don't use warehouses often enough).