Know how
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Know how
What do I have to do to "learn" how to make a notebook? after inventing it of course
- Attachments
-
- Captura de tela 2024-03-14 192744.jpg (46.49 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
-
foran
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:11 am
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: Know how
Hope it helpsmaff wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm What do I have to do to "learn" how to make a notebook? after inventing it of course
- Attachments
-
- Untitled.jpg (186.5 KiB) Viewed 3615 times
I'm a Lucky man, with a brave heart to face of any difficulties of life!
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Know how
You answered how to DISCOVER the new product, I already know that, it's obvious. But sometimes I do this research on a new product, but I can't manufacture it, because I don't have the know-how, this topic is questioning this
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Know how
You should be able to manufacture it (assuming you have the raw material requirements met) if you have invented it. If not then that's probably a bug. If you are still getting issues try posting the save game.
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Know how
How do I improve production tech?Stylesjl wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:13 pm You should be able to manufacture it (assuming you have the raw material requirements met) if you have invented it. If not then that's probably a bug. If you are still getting issues try posting the save game.
- Attachments
-
- sdsdsd.jpg (15.4 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Know how
R&D basically, stay ahead of your competitors, keep your tech level over 100 and you can get 100% production tech.maff wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:08 pmHow do I improve production tech?Stylesjl wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:13 pm You should be able to manufacture it (assuming you have the raw material requirements met) if you have invented it. If not then that's probably a bug. If you are still getting issues try posting the save game.