(Click on image to enlarge)
Cannot buy own product, possible bug?
- Dav3
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Cannot buy own product, possible bug?
When I produce silicon and try to sell it for me to further processing it doesn't show up nowhere to buy from. I assume this is a bug?

(Click on image to enlarge)
(Click on image to enlarge)
-
Dordanov
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm
Re: Cannot buy own product, possible bug?
Was it in the same city? as the filter is now set to "Current City".
If the product is produced/sold in another City you should set it to "All Cities" so it shows up.
If the product is produced/sold in another City you should set it to "All Cities" so it shows up.
- Dav3
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: Cannot buy own product, possible bug?
It was in the same city. I build the factory close to the mine and it still wont show up after I produce silicon. Can someone confirm this bug?