AI Research Labs

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
ohms_law
Level 3 user

AI Research Labs

Post by ohms_law »

It seems as though the AI doesn't want to demolish research labs, and I think they should. It's always putting them up for sale, but there's little to no reason to purchase them (other than to try to buy the land for retail space).

Shouldn't the AI simply demolish research lab firms where it's currently putting them up for sale?
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: AI Research Labs

Post by cantdownloadit »

would be nice if AI and player could "close down buildings" allowing them to become owned by the city, and the city will demolish them after a while if for redevelopment if there is no interest.
colonel_truman
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: AI Research Labs

Post by colonel_truman »

ohms_law wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:26 am It seems as though the AI doesn't want to demolish research labs, and I think they should. It's always putting them up for sale, but there's little to no reason to purchase them (other than to try to buy the land for retail space).

Shouldn't the AI simply demolish research lab firms where it's currently putting them up for sale?
FYI: My experience is the opposite of yours. They tend to demolish these and I don´t usually, if ever, see them selling theirs.
On the other hand, more recent patches could have changed that so the AI does what you see.

Regards.
Things aren´t getting worse; our information is getting better!