Page 1 of 1

Bond.cpp:345 Error

Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:29 pm
by Wehmeyer12
Hey,

i can not play my savegame with the newest gameversion. This is not a savegame with older gameversion. It doesn't matter what I do beforehand ... I once sold all bonds. At the beginning I had a bond with € 10,000,000. I already paid it off.
My Game crashed after 5min with this Error:
Error: Bond.cpp Line: 454

Game Version: 6.3.02 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Screenshot in Attachment.

Wehmeyer

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:01 am
by David
This bug has been fixed in the latest version 6.3.03. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=7312

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:16 pm
by Wehmeyer12
Thanks for fixing. I have a new Error with same Savegame und newest Game Version 6.3.04 Beta.

Error: Bond.cpp Line: 345

Game Version: 6.3.04 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Wehmeyer

Re: Bond.cpp:345 Error

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:50 am
by David
This bug has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.3.05 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7313