Bond.cpp:345 Error

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Wehmeyer12
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Bond.cpp:345 Error

Post by Wehmeyer12 »

Hey,

i can not play my savegame with the newest gameversion. This is not a savegame with older gameversion. It doesn't matter what I do beforehand ... I once sold all bonds. At the beginning I had a bond with € 10,000,000. I already paid it off.
My Game crashed after 5min with this Error:
Error: Bond.cpp Line: 454

Game Version: 6.3.02 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Screenshot in Attachment.

Wehmeyer
Attachments
cap_beta.png
cap_beta.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1234 times
Last edited by Wehmeyer12 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

Post by David »

This bug has been fixed in the latest version 6.3.03. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=7312
Wehmeyer12
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

Post by Wehmeyer12 »

Thanks for fixing. I have a new Error with same Savegame und newest Game Version 6.3.04 Beta.

Error: Bond.cpp Line: 345

Game Version: 6.3.04 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Wehmeyer
Attachments
cap_beta2.png
cap_beta2.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1164 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Bond.cpp:345 Error

Post by David »

This bug has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.3.05 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7313
Post Reply