Page 1 of 1

Game starts with HQ

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:20 am
by beamthegreat
Hi, I'm trying to create a custom game with a low starting capital but I start with a HQ in the middle of the city. How do I disable this?

Re: Game starts with HQ

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:23 am
by MagnusA
By setting Inflation to Off or Inverse. More information on the Official Site (link above) -> New Features -> Inflation. When using inflation in normal mode (Inflation On) a headquarter is setup automatically in order to make AI automatically adjust prices with inflation and make it possible to disable that help.

But I think there should be an option to disable the setup of headquarter in case someone does want to continuously manually adjust prices to the inflation or setup a headquarter manually. Alternatively setup the headquarter within the given startup capital (leaving even less to other investments).

Re: Game starts with HQ

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 am
by beamthegreat
Thanks, turns out I forgot to enable the DLC.