Game starts with HQ
-
beamthegreat
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:32 pm
Game starts with HQ
Hi, I'm trying to create a custom game with a low starting capital but I start with a HQ in the middle of the city. How do I disable this?
-
MagnusA
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:41 am
Re: Game starts with HQ
By setting Inflation to Off or Inverse. More information on the Official Site (link above) -> New Features -> Inflation. When using inflation in normal mode (Inflation On) a headquarter is setup automatically in order to make AI automatically adjust prices with inflation and make it possible to disable that help.
But I think there should be an option to disable the setup of headquarter in case someone does want to continuously manually adjust prices to the inflation or setup a headquarter manually. Alternatively setup the headquarter within the given startup capital (leaving even less to other investments).
But I think there should be an option to disable the setup of headquarter in case someone does want to continuously manually adjust prices to the inflation or setup a headquarter manually. Alternatively setup the headquarter within the given startup capital (leaving even less to other investments).
-
beamthegreat
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:32 pm