That fixed :), another bug found :(

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm

That fixed :), another bug found :(

Post by Janis.Romans »

When I set up a R&D Center, I click on R&D Tech and then choose a product, then I click OK (Discount Megastore is under OK button), it doesn't select the product but it opens up the Discount Megastore window. (In attachments 1. R&D Center., 2. Discount Megastore).

*This also happens with Cancel button and scrollbar buttons (down & up)
Attachments
2. Discount megastore
2. Discount megastore
OK_2.png (573 KiB) Viewed 473 times
1. R&D Center
1. R&D Center
OK_1.png (327.09 KiB) Viewed 473 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: That fixed :), another bug found :(

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply