Page 1 of 1
Express Mode for retail stores
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:01 am
by David
Attached is a work-in-progress screenshot of the Express Mode for retail stores. It is an optional mode that lets you set up your retail store without dealing with the 3x3 layout.
One of its main advantages is the ability to set different advertising budgets for individual products via its intuitive interface.
Re: Express Mode for retail stores
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56 pm
by megapolis
Awesome!
Re: Express Mode for retail stores
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:51 pm
by saffgee
This looks interesting, I like this. Can you sell the same product multiple times with different budgets (I'm not saying I want his btw, just interested how its implemented) or will it "consolidate" as usual ?
Re: Express Mode for retail stores
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:19 am
by David
You will be able to use the new [+] Capacity button at the bottom right of the UI to increase the retail capacity of a product. This will be equivalent to adding one more pair of Purchasing Unit and Sale Unit in the conventional 3x3 layout mode.