Attached is a work-in-progress screenshot of the Express Mode for retail stores. It is an optional mode that lets you set up your retail store without dealing with the 3x3 layout.
One of its main advantages is the ability to set different advertising budgets for individual products via its intuitive interface.
Express Mode for retail stores
-
megapolis
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 pm
Re: Express Mode for retail stores
This looks interesting, I like this. Can you sell the same product multiple times with different budgets (I'm not saying I want his btw, just interested how its implemented) or will it "consolidate" as usual ?
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Express Mode for retail stores
You will be able to use the new [+] Capacity button at the bottom right of the UI to increase the retail capacity of a product. This will be equivalent to adding one more pair of Purchasing Unit and Sale Unit in the conventional 3x3 layout mode.
