Millionaire Life DLC

Suggestions for new DLC projects.
kito90

Millionaire Life DLC

Post by kito90 »

First of all, hello everyone, I hope you are doing great! This is the first time I’m posting in this forum, but I’ve been playing this game since a looong time ago (started with Capitalism Plus back in 98 :D ).

I have had an idea about a DLC in my mind for some time, and I think it could be very interesting. So, my idea consists of a DLC which let the user use his own cash to buy products already on the market, for example buy cars, computers, tablets, sofas, beds, etc, etc. from available retail stores and, add such products as part of specific mansions or buildings, which could increase their values.

Let’s say that I’m interested in increasing the value of a mansion, so I decide to buy a car collection and store them in such mansion. Or let’s say I am interested in spending some millions in jewelry so I decide to buy some luxury watches or gold rings from the market and of course store them to one of my mansions.

That could work as an investment and at the same time, have a positive impact on sales from companies and it could be a good way to spend money besides buying stock.

What do you think? :mrgreen:
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Millionaire Life DLC

Post by David »

Interesting ideas. Any thoughts on how its gameplay will entail?
williammgary1
Level 3 user

Post by williammgary1 »

I want the ability to do Minecraft on the building of a mansion.
CFA

Post by CFA »

good idea I suggest to join the auction system, famous paintings, horse racing, stars, to make the game more abundant. . .
CFA

Post by CFA »

I suggest to join the auction system, famous paintings, horse racing, stars, to make the game more abundant. . .
Paulywauly

Post by Paulywauly »

I think this is a great idea. I would love to see more mansions brought into the game. Possibly ranches for the player to buy. The game is amazing as a business simluation, but there isn't much for the player to buy. Most of time when I play, I don't even pay myself as there is no point in having millions or billions in personal funds with nothing to do with it. I leave it in the company and invest it further.
Kilo_SSK

Post by Kilo_SSK »

Yeah, on a more serious note, it could represent a significant part of the company's benefits, the payouts for shareholders and company administrators. Sure, that money you've earned could go towards new machine tools, but then, the CEO might think it'd be a better idea if it turned into a yacht, something like this Cannes real estate, or a high lifestyle of champagne and VIP parties!
CamposRB

Post by CamposRB »

Paulywauly wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:09 am I think this is a great idea. I would love to see more mansions brought into the game. Possibly ranches for the player to buy. The game is amazing as a business simluation, but there isn't much for the player to buy. Most of time when I play, I don't even pay myself as there is no point in having millions or billions in personal funds with nothing to do with it. I leave it in the company and invest it further.
I totally agree w u!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I would recommend that someone sets up a poll for this.
Paulywauly

Post by Paulywauly »

kito90 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:49 pm First of all, hello everyone, I hope you are doing great! This is the first time I’m posting in this forum, but I’ve been playing this game since a looong time ago (started with Capitalism Plus back in 98 :D ).

I have had an idea about a DLC in my mind for some time, and I think it could be very interesting. So, my idea consists of a DLC which let the user use his own cash to buy products already on the market, for example buy cars, computers, tablets, sofas, beds, etc, etc. from available retail stores and, add such products as part of specific mansions or buildings, which could increase their values.

Let’s say that I’m interested in increasing the value of a mansion, so I decide to buy a car collection and store them in such mansion. Or let’s say I am interested in spending some millions in jewelry so I decide to buy some luxury watches or gold rings from the market and of course store them to one of my mansions.

That could work as an investment and at the same time, have a positive impact on sales from companies and it could be a good way to spend money besides buying stock.

What do you think? :mrgreen:
I think it's a great idea. Can you set up a poll for this? I would, but I don't know how.