CapLab version 1.914 patch available.

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

CapLab version 1.914 patch available.

Post by David »

CapLab version 1.914 patch is now available. You may download it from the CapLab FTP. To apply the patch, simply unpack it to your CapLab folder using WinRAR.

If you are upgrading from 1.910, you can skip 1.911, 1.912 or 1.913 and upgrade to 1.914 directly.

If you haven't upgraded to 1.913 yet, please note that we are testing the new user account system and this version is using the new system. So you will have to register at the following page, prior to playing this new version:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/caplab-account.html

Please use the same username as the one you are currently using and you may pick a new password.

If you are using a new password, please edit your CapLogin.bat and replace the password with the new one.

Bug Fixes

Fixed the crash on the corporate detail report for viewing a corporation with a parent company.
Inarius
Level 4 user

Re: CapLab version 1.914 patch available.

Post by Inarius »

I have done it; but the beta doesn't work for now. I suppose that I have to wait for the activation mail...
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Inarius wrote:I have done it; but the beta doesn't work for now. I suppose that I have to wait for the activation mail...
It indicates that it has sent out an activation email to your email account. Have you received the email?
Inarius
Level 4 user

Post by Inarius »

Yes I knew that. But I didn't receive the e-mail immediatly (2 hours later, actually), so I haven't been able to play yesterday
kazenorin
Level 3 user

Post by kazenorin »

David wrote:
Inarius wrote:I have done it; but the beta doesn't work for now. I suppose that I have to wait for the activation mail...
It indicates that it has sent out an activation email to your email account. Have you received the email?
I've received the e-mail and activated the account,
what do I have to do after that?
Inarius
Level 4 user

Post by Inarius »

Change the caplogin.bat and give the new password and login.

It should work