Products not going to sales

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
HunterTMK9

Products not going to sales

Post by HunterTMK9 »

I'm busy playing the break through in training challenge and since yesterday I cannot get my products especially in factories to go through to sales they just get manufactured and never appear as a product is this a new bug now since the update?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Products not going to sales

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment and let me know the steps for triggering the bug with the save game?

If your savegame uses a MOD, please provide us with the MOD files as well. You may either provide us a direct download link to the MOD or you may ZIP the MOD files in your MOD folder together with the save game file.
HunterTMK9

Post by HunterTMK9 »

TY for the help David

Whenever I try to produce something in a factor from this save forward it does not want to work.
I have tried playing from back saves but as soon as I get to this point it stop.

so building a factory and producing eg silver watch using the template it works and manufactures but the product is never created in the top left.
I have no clue what triggers it.
Attachments
Not going to sales.zip
(3.35 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
David

Post by David »

I tested your savegame and browsed through your factories and they all seemed alright.

Could you capture a screenshot of the factory you encountered the problem with and post it here? Please also explain it with a bit more detail to facilitate our testing.
HunterTMK9

Post by HunterTMK9 »

I have attached another file with 3 broken factories at the bottom left in Tokyo between two apartments.
These three and any that I build beyond this point don't seem to work.
For some reason they only break if the sales unit is at the bottom of the layout.

All my factories built before work fine only newly constructed ones.
Appreciate the help.
Attachments
3 broken factories.zip
(3.35 MiB) Downloaded 90 times
David

Post by David »

I checked all of your 20 factories in Tokyo and I didn't find any problems.

You may set the game speed to high and let the game run for a number of days, as the manufacturing may take time to move the finished products to sales.

If the problem still persists, you may post a screenshot specifying which factory has the problem.