[MOD] more PRODUCTS v1.0 (discontinued)

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
User avatar
Dav3
Level 4 user
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 5 times

[MOD] more PRODUCTS v1.0 (discontinued)

Post by Dav3 »

Image

Welcome to the world of PRODUCTS!
This mod adds new products to the CapLab repertory. Simple as that.
This is still WIP, I will do my best to keep it always updated with new product ideas :)
Please report any bugs you may find in this thread this way I will be able to fix them quicker.


THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED.




Image



v1.0



- Hairspray
- Shavingcream
- Conditioner
- Salt (new mineral)
- Packed Salt
- Bell Pepper
- Jalapeno
- Salted Chips
- Paprika Chips
- Chili Chips
- Sweatpants
- Snapback
- Cornflour
- Cornbread
- Salted Tortilla Chips
- Nacho Cheese Tortilla
- Hot Chili Tortilla
- Wild Paprika Tortilla
- Ruby (new Ore)
- Ruby Ring
- Ruby Earrings
- Ruby Necklace
- Packed Sugar
- Multifunction Printer
- Basketball
- Football
- Spicy Coffee Capsules
- Caffeine Free Capsules
- Coffee Crema Capsules
- Sweet Sugar Capsules
- Diamond (new Ore)
- Diamond Necklace
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Ring
- Heels
- Lemon Cake
- Stream Tv Box
- Cherry Cola
- Vacuum Cleaner

Image


and all new products introduced in previous versions (v0.1 - v0.6)


Image


Download:



Changelog:

v0.1 = Mod release
v0.2 = Added more products, finetuned the demand for orange juice and cheese. Was a bit high before.
v0.3 = Added more products. Fixed the demand & necessity of canned peanuts, was zero before.
Lowered the aluminium quantity needed for the electric shaver.
v0.4 = Added more products, changed the water boiler category from eletronics to home appliance.
v0.5 = Added more products, added new pictures for : Electronic Components, Glass, Plastic.
Changed the technology importance for the semi product "Silicon" used by the AI from 0 to 2.
Now they will open their own Silicon based Firms, Research and compete for it on the open market.
v0.6 = Added a huge ammount of new & original products.
Fixed the crash when trying to raise the Lifestock product "Fish/Frozen Fish".
Changed the product needed for Caviar from Frozen Fish to Fish Eggs.
Tweaked a lot of variables for products which where too expensive to produce before, should be lower right now so you can make decent profit ;)
v0.6a = Added French Fries as a new product.
Added job images for Bees & Fish.
v1.0 = Added more products, finetuned a lot of prices and variables.
Updated almost all old Cap Lab product pictures aswell as some of my mod and a lot of other things I can't remember anymore :)
Last edited by Dav3 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 am, edited 46 times in total.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: [MOD] PRODUCTS (WIP)

Post by WilliamMGary »

Nice.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.4

Post by piermario »

Hello Dav i download your mod but it won't work with last official release 2.6.18
There's a logo res: operator error.
User avatar
Dav3
Level 4 user
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.4

Post by Dav3 »

piermario wrote:Hello Dav i download your mod but it won't work with last official release 2.6.18
There's a logo res: operator error.
As far as I know this is not an error caused by the mod. Other ones here on the forum have this random error too. I would suggest you to uninstall your game version and all the cap folders manually and try to install the game again.
I currently play on 2.6.18 and have no crashes.

Here is something David posted on this matter maybe it will help you.

Please try the following solution:

In your My Documents folder, you can find "My Games" folder and "Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta" subfolder, please delete the file CONFIG.DAT, and see if it will resolve the problem.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.4

Post by piermario »

thanks now it works
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.5 (HUGE NEW UPDATE)

Post by David »

Nice MOD!

I would suggest that you post the MOD on CapitalismFans.com site as well:
http://www.capitalismfans.com/download/ ... -mods.html

And we will post about it on the Capitalism Facebook page too.
uxb3
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:13 am

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.5 (HUGE NEW UPDATE)

Post by uxb3 »

Thanks for the great MOD. I have been trying this out but keep running into an error when building a farm that has a livestock raising block set to produce fish. I only get the error once I have set it to produce fish. I have tried it multiples in my saved game and also confirmed that it happens in a new game. I am running game version 2.6.28 and have attached a screenshot(wasn't sure how to include it inline) of the error if that helps.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (758.97 KiB) Viewed 6901 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.5 (HUGE NEW UPDATE)

Post by David »

FYI, I was able to produce Frozen Fish and sell them without any errors with RealWorld MOD v6.7 http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 3&start=40

For this MOD v.05, you may try running PACKALL.BAT to compile all the MOD files again and see if that will resolve the problem.
User avatar
Dav3
Level 4 user
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.5 (HUGE NEW UPDATE)

Post by Dav3 »

uxb3 wrote:Thanks for the great MOD. I have been trying this out but keep running into an error when building a farm that has a livestock raising block set to produce fish. I only get the error once I have set it to produce fish. I have tried it multiples in my saved game and also confirmed that it happens in a new game. I am running game version 2.6.28 and have attached a screenshot(wasn't sure how to include it inline) of the error if that helps.
This is a bug, I've overseen to link the product to some variables. My bad sorry.
Im currently working on v0.6 which will fix this bug and add more than 45 new products (may even increase) :)
Release will be very shortly.
bijou666
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: [MOD] more PRODUCTS v0.5 (HUGE NEW UPDATE)

Post by bijou666 »

Keep up the good work :), can't wait for the next version.
Post Reply