Figured I'd post it here too.
Check out the tutorial series on capitalism lab that I am developing on youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N1Elwil1jE
Capitalism lab Tutorial Series
-
Zhall
- Video Contributor

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Capitalism lab Tutorial Series
The tutorial is very well done. Great work!
I noticed that there are several video resolutions I could select for playing this video. I selected "720p HD" resolution but the video footage showing the CapLab screens still seems blurred. Could you please check?
I noticed that there are several video resolutions I could select for playing this video. I selected "720p HD" resolution but the video footage showing the CapLab screens still seems blurred. Could you please check?