Question about modding E-commerce function

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
Nadala
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:18 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Question about modding E-commerce function

Post by Nadala »

So, this might be a dumb question but I just have to ask.

I know that there is only one "Type=E-commerce" with the "Revenue model=E-Commerce" in the base game.
And that the E-commerce site only allows for a certain portion of the total retail demand of a product.

But, what happens if I mod in multiple "Types" with the "Revenue model=E-Commerce"?

Does it allow for the player to build multiple E-Commerce sites of different types and allow to sell the same product multiple times?

Or does it just simply count as building E-commerce companies of the same type, practically making no difference to having only one type of E-commerce site in game?
Post Reply