Software Tech Upgrades/Abilities
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2025 11:24 pm
First of all, I should note that I am running the DirectDraw version 11.0.76 with the RealWorld mod version 14.3.
Ok, with that knowledge, I am trying to figure out how I can get, for one example, Digital Photography. It doesn't seem to be a Software Center tech, but I can't find it anywhere. In fact, here is a short list of specific techs that I can't seem to figure out how to get to (and they're probably all the same method, I'm guessing):
Digital Photography
Augmented Reality
Voice Recognition
Lithium-Ion Battery
Touch Screen Tech
Mobile User Interface
GPS Navigation
Speech Synthesis
Desktop User Interface
Video Streaming
Cell Research
Biochemicals
Vaccination
Audio Streaming
This has been very frustrating for me. And I apologize if perhaps this isn't the right place for my question...it seemed the logical one to me, but I'm open to suggestions for a better place to post it.
Ok, with that knowledge, I am trying to figure out how I can get, for one example, Digital Photography. It doesn't seem to be a Software Center tech, but I can't find it anywhere. In fact, here is a short list of specific techs that I can't seem to figure out how to get to (and they're probably all the same method, I'm guessing):
Digital Photography
Augmented Reality
Voice Recognition
Lithium-Ion Battery
Touch Screen Tech
Mobile User Interface
GPS Navigation
Speech Synthesis
Desktop User Interface
Video Streaming
Cell Research
Biochemicals
Vaccination
Audio Streaming
This has been very frustrating for me. And I apologize if perhaps this isn't the right place for my question...it seemed the logical one to me, but I'm open to suggestions for a better place to post it.