First of all, I should note that I am running the DirectDraw version 11.0.76 with the RealWorld mod version 14.3.
Ok, with that knowledge, I am trying to figure out how I can get, for one example, Digital Photography. It doesn't seem to be a Software Center tech, but I can't find it anywhere. In fact, here is a short list of specific techs that I can't seem to figure out how to get to (and they're probably all the same method, I'm guessing):
Digital Photography
Augmented Reality
Voice Recognition
Lithium-Ion Battery
Touch Screen Tech
Mobile User Interface
GPS Navigation
Speech Synthesis
Desktop User Interface
Video Streaming
Cell Research
Biochemicals
Vaccination
Audio Streaming
This has been very frustrating for me. And I apologize if perhaps this isn't the right place for my question...it seemed the logical one to me, but I'm open to suggestions for a better place to post it.
Software Tech Upgrades/Abilities
-
Woodruff
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 5:37 pm
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Software Tech Upgrades/Abilities
It should be in the list of techs, you need to setup tech units in an R&D Centre:
-
Woodruff
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 5:37 pm
Re: Software Tech Upgrades/Abilities
Well this is interesting - it appears that the number of tech units has to be larger for some of those listed to appear in the list. When I make a 9-unit tech group, they all show up. But at a 4-unit tech group, most of them do not, which is why I hadn't seen them previously. It didn't occur to me to try to make the tech group larger.
Thank you again for your help.
Thank you again for your help.