Page 10 of 10
Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 12.0.86 Patch
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:15 pm
by wesleyfit
David wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:33 pm
wesleyfit wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:21 pm
im having error in the file. version 12.0.86
Error on File : C:\CLsrc\ilib\Box.cpp
Line : 279
Did the error occur after you started a new game or loaded a save game?
Did it occur randomly or upon clicking a certain button or UI element?
What was the version number of the Capitalism Lab build you were using previously?
Please try installing the full installer v12.0.86 from
viewtopic.php?t=10642 and see if it resolves the problem.
My error occurs when trying to log in. The password is correct, but the error persists. I also tested it on a laptop with Windows 11, and I didn't have the error there.
I performed the requested installation, and the error continues.
Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 12.0.86 Patch
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:24 am
by David
Hello, I have replied on your Discord as you asked the same question there.
Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 12.0.86 Patch
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:03 am
by moneytheory
I have triple monitors and i used to be able play with one single monitor on full screen and now i cant i have to use Windowed mode which i hate. Please fix this. In previous versions you were able to play on one monitor in full screen. For me to play this now in full screen i would have to change my resolution in Nvidia panel which is a hassle as it messes everything up.
Also it is pointless playing with multiple monitors because of the UI which is located on the last monitor on the left which means you have to turn your head all the time. It also uses more processing power which slows down the game.