Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXEvat0 ... e=youtu.be
I made a video using the Newbie Script I created a while back. Let me know what you think.
Newbie Script video 1
- Black
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 am
Re: Newbie Script video 1
Awesome idea!
But unfortunately music is to loud and can't hear your voice.
But unfortunately music is to loud and can't hear your voice.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
-
jondonnis
- Level 5 user
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am
Re: Newbie Script video 1
As others said, music drowned you out. But even without that, you really need to get a proper mic first or check your mic volume levels. The mic is so bad, even without the music you can't really be heard.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: Newbie Script video 1
I talk really low and fast sometimes...I will try to increase mic volume in the software and see if it is better. I will be re-recording this video (3rd take) and see what happens.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: Newbie Script video 1
http://youtu.be/pcF2_zgytXw <-- This is the location of the new newbie script video. Instead of using my webcam mic I used my lapel mic.
Re: Newbie Script video 1
I'll link this to the Capitalism Strategies and Tactics Collections.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: Newbie Script video 1
http://youtu.be/EtASXxf6GK0 <-- Video on manufacturing.
I probably should've did a 2nd take but its 1:12AM here so yeah not going to happen. There's some gripping and distractions and I feel too many errors but let me know what you think.
I probably should've did a 2nd take but its 1:12AM here so yeah not going to happen. There's some gripping and distractions and I feel too many errors but let me know what you think.
-
jondonnis
- Level 5 user
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am
Re: Newbie Script video 1
You probably want to start checking the vids before you upload. Was good but sound dies as we all mention on the video at about 32mins in.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: Newbie Script video 1
Yeah. I will probably initially do private and post here like an "insider" and then upload...the 32 mark anything could've happened. plan on re-recording soon hopefully its shorter.jondonnis wrote:You probably want to start checking the vids before you upload. Was good but sound dies as we all mention on the video at about 32mins in.