Playing 2.3.05, and a factory was sourcing dye stuff from a seaport.
This became unavailable, so I hopped to my factory to choose another supplier.
At the point I clicked Link Supplier, the game crashed
I wish I could give more info, but I did submit a Windows Error Report to Microsoft (Do developers even get access to these?)
After submitting, sadly the crash log it generated was deleted
Just posting this incase anyone else had the same problem and can shed some light on it
Crash after seaport product becomes unavailable
-
carpii
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm
- Esoteric Rogue
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 am
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Crash after seaport product becomes unavailable
Windows Error Reports goto to MS, it's no help to Enlight.carpii wrote:Playing 2.3.05, and a factory was sourcing dye stuff from a seaport.
This became unavailable, so I hopped to my factory to choose another supplier.
At the point I clicked Link Supplier, the game crashed
I wish I could give more info, but I did submit a Windows Error Report to Microsoft (Do developers even get access to these?)
After submitting, sadly the crash log it generated was deleted
Just posting this incase anyone else had the same problem and can shed some light on it
What version of windows are you use? I crashed too often on XP64, and haven't crashed since I switched to Win7.
- The 10 Real Cities script and the methodology used.
- TwitchTV
-
carpii
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm
Re: Crash after seaport product becomes unavailable
Ok, I did wonder whether developers can sign up with MS to gain access to themEsoteric Rogue wrote: Windows Error Reports goto to MS, it's no help to Enlight.
Its Windows XP, 32-bitWhat version of windows are you use? I crashed too often on XP64, and haven't crashed since I switched to Win7.
I should mention its a VM, although I run lots of complex software in a Windows VM (including compilers etc), so Id be hesitant to blame VMware for it
I need a more detailed crash report for it to be of any use, I know
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Crash after seaport product becomes unavailable
Please let us know if you are able to re-create the bug. If so, it would be helpful if you could provide the save game file for our investigation.