Bug: No training

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
User avatar
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Bug: No training

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

v2.3.05 beta
I'm playing the script corporate_leadership.txt. My units are not training. It is 1993, three years underway, and some of my retail stores, like this one, have been paying the maximum for training expense since the start. Yet none of my firms' units have gained experience.

Image

I started a new game, from my default script, setup a retail store, maxed the training, ran it for 4 years, and still no training. So, I believe the problem is re-creatable.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Bug: No training

Post by David »

We have just fixed the bug and updated the patch file.

Please manually download the patch from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 052300.zip

After applying the patch, you should see the version number "2.3.05B" (added suffix "B") on the main menu.
Post Reply