I don't know how many people have this problem, but I'm getting 30 year revenue, operating, and net profit chart overestimates, huge ones. The revenue is over twice what I currently have, the net profit per year is over the lifetime profit, and the operating profit is also about twice. In addition the dividend and stock asset charts are nor working.
Also, I, and I think many players, would like to have a bar indicating the current level of revenue, expenses, and profits for the 3 year charts instead of getting a moving end to the line chart.
I think that the monthly stock market charts should move only by the end of the month, and please fix the daily charts, they are useless.
Thank you.
Fix The Charts
General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Return to “Capitalism Lab - Post-Release Beta Version”
Jump to
- Capitalism Lab
- ↳ Capitalism Lab – Release version
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Post-Release Beta Version
- ↳ Capitalism Lab – Modding
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Technical Support
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Videos
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Strategy Tips
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Cheats
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Suggestions
- ↳ Implemented Suggestions
- ↳ Old Suggestions
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Scenarios and User-defined Scripts
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Custom Maps
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Game Text Translation by Users
- Capitalism Lab DLC
- ↳ Service Industry DLC
- ↳ Banking and Finance DLC
- ↳ Digital Age DLC
- ↳ City Economic Simulation DLC
- ↳ Subsidiary DLC
- ↳ Billionaire Life DLC (In Development)
- ↳ New DLC Suggestions
- Capitalism II and Educational Uses
- ↳ Capitalism II - General Discussions and Technical Support
- ↳ Capitalism Lab - Educational Uses
- Capitalism Lab - Local Languages Forums
- ↳ Chinese Forum
- Other Discussions