Major value breakage

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
User avatar
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Major value breakage

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

2.2.04

In the recent months or few years, my stock when from $40 to $14 ... alls fine and dandy. but a little while after buying most of the stock back from my CEO, everything on the screen changed:

My best guess is that the stock prices were divided by 100. I'm showing lifetime values right now, and a lifetime high of $2 is impossible, of course. The value that flipped is apparently fundamental, as all stock prices and the stock history is showing the error. I also see that the tech values were also compromised.

I don't have a previous save. I keep forgetting to turn autosave on. [<-- That's a problem :) ] I only have a post-save.
Image
evironment options.jpg
evironment options.jpg (907.35 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
stock broke.jpg
stock broke.jpg (347.05 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
tech broke.jpg
tech broke.jpg (275.23 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

Also, the industrial seaport never changed goods like it should have within 75 years.
import options.jpg
import options.jpg (206.14 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
EDIT: After testing, Created new Topic for seaport issue @ http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=1416