Crash after removing RND Center

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
efyin
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Crash after removing RND Center

Post by efyin »

HI my latest game got crashed after I removed all my RND centers while game was paused, and when I start time in game I am getting error "JobArray[] is deleted". I have attached screenshot, please let me know if you need savegame
Attachments
JobArray[] is deleted.png
JobArray[] is deleted.png (221.62 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Crash after removing RND Center

Post by David »

yes, please provide the save game.
efyin
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Crash after removing RND Center

Post by efyin »

Here is it..
Attachments
CAUTO.zip
(4.14 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Crash after removing RND Center

Post by David »

Which version did you start this game with?
efyin
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Crash after removing RND Center

Post by efyin »

I started with CL2101C, and also tried CL2101D later on but got same error
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Crash after removing RND Center

Post by David »

This is a bug caused by 2.1.01C which has been fixed.

( need to start a new game using 2.1.01D)
Post Reply