Overall I am so happy to see the beta version out there. I am a CAPII addict and was hoping to see CAPIII soon. Thanks David & team
Going to Previous screen
-
keshiba
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Going to Previous screen
When I click on FIRMS and open up (say for example's sake) a retail shop. After checking it out I cannot go back to the previous page of FIRMS. A GO BACK or PREVIOUS SCREEN button should be there.
Overall I am so happy to see the beta version out there. I am a CAPII addict and was hoping to see CAPIII soon. Thanks David & team
Overall I am so happy to see the beta version out there. I am a CAPII addict and was hoping to see CAPIII soon. Thanks David & team
- Esoteric Rogue
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 am
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Going to Previous screen
Yes, I too miss the back button.keshiba wrote:A GO BACK or PREVIOUS SCREEN button should be there
Edit: In that specific case, you can 'f' to go back to Firms in one keystroke, but still, the back button is what we've actually been trained to use by our web browsers.
- The 10 Real Cities script and the methodology used.
- TwitchTV
-
matejfore
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 pm
-
czurcz
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm
Re: Going to Previous screen
exactly. this feature has been present in Cap2, now is gone 
Greetz from Polska!
-
krzyklo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 pm