How do I delete a political party I created?
Thanks
How do I delete a political party I created?
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
-
FIIIIIG
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Re: How do I delete a political party I created?
It would be nice if we could leave the party, at least or mute the election pop-up.
-
FIIIIIG
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Re: How do I delete a political party I created?
bump, this is really annoyingFIIIIIG wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2025 8:02 am It would be nice if we could leave the party, at least or mute the election pop-up.
-
Capital tourist
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2025 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: How do I delete a political party I created?
It's once every 4 years in a city. Man, how much are you simulating and how many cities you have? 