Help Adding Logo To RealWorld Mod

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
Marcus107
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 24, 2026 5:59 pm

Help Adding Logo To RealWorld Mod

Post by Marcus107 »

Hello,

I just downloaded the current version of Capitalism Lab and the RealWorld mod using the in game option.

On my other systems I liked to add a few custom logos, but when I go into the games folder in App Data, I don't see the usual "logos" and data folder structure. I know on my other systems I just have that and the "packall" exe in there and I just add the images as needed and repackage and rename the RealWorld.res.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :?:
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Help Adding Logo To RealWorld Mod

Post by cantdownloadit »

If you want to customise the current version of realworld you will need to donate to the creator to get the source, see https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10049 down near the bottom.
Post Reply