Hi, im playing the beta and i had a crash. im not running any mods. Only im not sure if there is a crash log or if there is one, where its located.
I just opened a shop to sell imported motorcycles and was watching it till a loss changed into a profit and then poof the following error:
Error on File : C\CLsrc\MATRIX.H
Line : 87
Crash in the Beta
-
thijssie93
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 4:36 pm
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Crash in the Beta
We will investigate the problem.
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug in the save game
You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =13&t=2473
Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug in the save game
You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE
You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =13&t=2473
-
joaquinjsb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:53 pm
Re: Crash in the Beta
the game is also crashing to me, this is my save game:
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/408b866 ... 34135837e8
12.0.60 RC
I have a RTX 4090, 32GB of Ram, i5 12600KF, so it's not a performance / pc issue.
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/408b866 ... 34135837e8
12.0.60 RC
I have a RTX 4090, 32GB of Ram, i5 12600KF, so it's not a performance / pc issue.
-
thijssie93
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 4:36 pm
Re: Crash in the Beta
Version: 12.0.56
I had only just started the game, so there was not much progress yet. I had built an import company that purchased motorcycles, which I then relabeled and sold in my store.
My strategy was Brand Marketing. The marketing budget was 50k, and I was using 100% of it to market the motorcycles.
At the time of the crash, I was viewing the income report of the store and waiting for it to become profitable. The crash happened while I was on that screen.
I attached a save game called AUTO.7z. It is an autosave, because I had not saved manually yet and the game was still in an early stage.
I had only just started the game, so there was not much progress yet. I had built an import company that purchased motorcycles, which I then relabeled and sold in my store.
My strategy was Brand Marketing. The marketing budget was 50k, and I was using 100% of it to market the motorcycles.
At the time of the crash, I was viewing the income report of the store and waiting for it to become profitable. The crash happened while I was on that screen.
I attached a save game called AUTO.7z. It is an autosave, because I had not saved manually yet and the game was still in an early stage.
- Attachments
-
- AUTO.7z
- (2.79 MiB) Downloaded 131 times
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Crash in the Beta
What error message did you get?thijssie93 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:13 pm Version: 12.0.56
I had only just started the game, so there was not much progress yet. I had built an import company that purchased motorcycles, which I then relabeled and sold in my store.
My strategy was Brand Marketing. The marketing budget was 50k, and I was using 100% of it to market the motorcycles.
At the time of the crash, I was viewing the income report of the store and waiting for it to become profitable. The crash happened while I was on that screen.
I attached a save game called AUTO.7z. It is an autosave, because I had not saved manually yet and the game was still in an early stage.
Did the error occur again when running your save game?
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Crash in the Beta
The bug has been fixed in the new patch v12.0.61: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10647joaquinjsb wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:36 am the game is also crashing to me, this is my save game:
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/408b866 ... 34135837e8
12.0.60 RC
I have a RTX 4090, 32GB of Ram, i5 12600KF, so it's not a performance / pc issue.
Auto patch is enabled. When you see the 'Patch download completed' message on the main menu, then you can restart the game to apply the patch.