Building sizes (S/M/L)

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Post Reply
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Building sizes (S/M/L)

Post by Northskyplays »

Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!
User avatar
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Building sizes (S/M/L)

Post by Stylesjl »

Northskyplays wrote: Sat Aug 30, 2025 4:58 pm Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!
Typically the larger buildings have a higher capacity in the inventory and larger sales units. So if you have a big building then it can handle a higher volume of sales and store more products in the inventory.

But the smaller buildings which are specialised like Apparel stores will sell products at a faster rate than a non-specialised store (such as a Department Store that sells Apparel) so it is usually worthwhile to build those if you are specialised in a narrow range of products.
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Re: Building sizes (S/M/L)

Post by Northskyplays »

Stylesjl wrote: Sun Aug 31, 2025 4:18 am
Northskyplays wrote: Sat Aug 30, 2025 4:58 pm Hello,

I'm new to the game and was wondering other then setup/land cost or monthly cost is there any other difference from the building size? I've been building large thinking it can make more then a small or medium building.

Thanks!
Typically the larger buildings have a higher capacity in the inventory and larger sales units. So if you have a big building then it can handle a higher volume of sales and store more products in the inventory.

But the smaller buildings which are specialised like Apparel stores will sell products at a faster rate than a non-specialised store (such as a Department Store that sells Apparel) so it is usually worthwhile to build those if you are specialised in a narrow range of products.
Thank you so much!! I wish the tool tip would put some stats in there to make it easier for new players like myself. There is so much to unpack from this game (even the DLC's I bought turned off)
Post Reply