Capitalism Lab Official Release version 10.0.43 Patch

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Official Release version 10.0.42 Patch

Post by David »

moneytheory wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:58 am In another game i get a error. See error save game.

https://ufile.io/brplvcj5

https://imgur.com/a/SXMYgHl

The programmer has looked into the problem and found that it was a very rare case that could happen when there are more than 32,767 firms in a game.

The bug has been fixed. Please download the patch v10.0.42B from: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/CL10042B.zip
anjali
Level 5 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Official Release version 10.0.43 Patch

Post by anjali »

running v10.0.43

1st
export companies still gain export deal points and find new exports with 0 funding seems because it was the first setup this 1st one also gets the 1 deal point each year while the others dont get it.
export company in other city doesnt gain or very very rarely gain an export point so quite difficult to fill up export companies and then open a new one for the next deals.
how about as all export deals are available trough all export firms a corporation owns, make those export points available to all export firms
sitting with tons of export deals available and plenty expoort points but cant do anything because the 1st export company got its 4 running deals.

2nd
Bonds ... when you integrate another company into yours (merger) all bonds owned by the desolving company vanish into thin air if you forgot to sell them off before you merge. i always save the game before a merger for gamefaults like that. the bonds arent sold automaticcly as theres also no cash handed to you for it. after reloading game and selling the 600million of bonds ... and merging again i had 600 million more assets so bonds clearly govanish into thin air.

3rd
still trying to figure out insurance company calculations ingame.
the overview / life insurance pages show total reserves for claims ... balance sheet show different
regarding my income sheet my life time claims reserves are 29.711.067 over the last 4 years
insurance overview page states claims reserves 17.825.035
the balance sheet 31.208.606
not getting it
seems an insurance company never ever makes money even after eating another insurance company that exsists 10 years this numbers by 92% claims by claims settings low is insane might try to adjust that in case i should start new by hiking the insurance premiums in game settings up like hell. as after 4 years + the 10 years old insurance company i took in with all its customers, i cant even pay the expanses for the HQ from the insurance premiums. not to mention the branches, without an hefty equity bump in to cover the losses i cant see an insurance company doing profit on basic settings premium modifier 105 (ingame premium mod 102 on top) claims settings Low (which turns out as 92% home / car and 84% life insurance gotta wait n see what hit comes after 30 years on top of that 84% when life insurances are due)
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Stylesjl »

anjali wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:31 pmhow about as all export deals are available trough all export firms a corporation owns, make those export points available to all export firms
sitting with tons of export deals available and plenty expoort points but cant do anything because the 1st export company got its 4 running deals.
I actually like the idea of making Export points pooled between all export firms - my general strategy at the moment is to open up two export firms and have them searching for deals, that way once I am ready to make a deal I usually have enough points in either firm. But I think it would be better to just have the points collectively used, just like how current export deals can be used by either firm.
beuher2000
Level 2 user

Post by beuher2000 »

anjali wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:31 pm running v10.0.43

2nd
Bonds ... when you integrate another company into yours (merger) all bonds owned by the desolving company vanish into thin air if you forgot to sell them off before you merge. i always save the game before a merger for gamefaults like that. the bonds arent sold automaticcly as theres also no cash handed to you for it. after reloading game and selling the 600million of bonds ... and merging again i had 600 million more assets so bonds clearly govanish into thin air.
I confirm this bond issue happens, that s quite a big bug!

Banking:
Not sure if it's only in this version but I did not see it before, I think there is a potential issue with banks where sometimes banks get 0 loans issued (public or corp) but plenty deposit so lose money like crazy.
In some game my bank has same ratings as another in quality and brand but get 0 loans while other bank gets roughly as many as their deposits...
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Stylesjl »

I was not able to replicate this. When I merge a subsidiary with bonds, it automatically makes them the parent bonds. Do you have a save game from just before the merge where a subsidiary company has bonds?
beuher2000
Level 2 user

Post by beuher2000 »

I managed to reproduce it with a private company acquisition

the private company had bonds and I did "acquire & merge", I didnt get the bonds or the cash but when I did acquire / sell the bonds and then merge then I got the cash from the bonds
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

anjali wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:31 pm running v10.0.43

1st
export companies still gain export deal points and find new exports with 0 funding seems because it was the first setup this 1st one also gets the 1 deal point each year while the others dont get it.
export company in other city doesnt gain or very very rarely gain an export point so quite difficult to fill up export companies and then open a new one for the next deals.
how about as all export deals are available trough all export firms a corporation owns, make those export points available to all export firms
I've forwarded your suggestion to the dev team.
2nd
Could you please provide a save game for testing this bug?
beuher2000
Level 2 user

Post by beuher2000 »

bond_merge_bug.zip
(4.21 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Added a saved game but it s easy to reproduce:

with company test2 a subsidiary of company test1:
test1_0.png
test1_0.png (194.51 KiB) Viewed 9 times
test2_0.png
test2_0.png (207.47 KiB) Viewed 9 times