New product types: Dining Table Set and Coffee Machine in the next major version

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: New product types: Dining Table Set and Coffee Machine in the next major version

Post by Stylesjl »

Dav3 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:10 pmFor product pictures I would suggest other modders the AI from microsoft called Copilot. It tends to make more professional looking pictures.
https://copilot.microsoft.com/
That is a much nicer image, I like that.
What's your suggestion for its product's price and its annual demand per person?
Hadn't really thought about that very much. I assume that it should be realistic but also enough to make it worthwhile to actually produce in game.

I tried looking it up and found myself a bit stumped given that there are so many different varieties of tables such as Office Tables, Coffee Tables, Poker Tables, Dining Tables, etc with their separate statistics.

I guess we could just go with Tables being cheaper than Sofas but having a higher demand as well.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: New product types: Dining Table Set and Coffee Machine in the next major version

Post by David »

Hi Stylesjl,

I'm delighted to inform you that the dev team has accepted your suggestion and replaced the dining table set with a table.
Attachments
table-product.png
table-product.png (504.65 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Stylesjl »

That looks good (needs to be spelled as Table, not Tablet though). It will now fill an entire floor in the furniture store.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Stylesjl wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:31 am That looks good (needs to be spelled as Table, not Tablet though). It will now fill an entire floor in the furniture store.
I'm glad that you like it. :) And thanks for catching the typo.