What % of car body does a car have? And tires? I want to know which factory is the most advantageous to build for inputs for my car factory.
apportionment
Knowing the % that the manufactured product takes
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Knowing the % that the manufactured product takes
- Attachments
-
- Captura de tela 2024-03-06 185410.jpg (104.63 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
-
foran
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:11 am
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: Knowing the % that the manufactured product takes
Hope it'd helpsmaff wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:12 pm What % of car body does a car have? And tires? I want to know which factory is the most advantageous to build for inputs for my car factory.
- Attachments
-
- Untitled.jpg (131.09 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
I'm a Lucky man, with a brave heart to face of any difficulties of life!
- maff
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: BR https://t.me/captalismlab
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Knowing the % that the manufactured product takes
It didn't help my friend, you just copied my print.
What I would like to know is how much EXACTLY the tire, for example, corresponds to the final value of the car, for example
CAR:
45% car body
30% tires
25% engine
how much each input represents in the final value, I don't want to know "the quality is determined by the input bla bla bla
What I would like to know is how much EXACTLY the tire, for example, corresponds to the final value of the car, for example
CAR:
45% car body
30% tires
25% engine
how much each input represents in the final value, I don't want to know "the quality is determined by the input bla bla bla