What is the original format of this text.

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: What is the original format of this text.

Post by paulwoman »

f350073297 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:43 pm Hello David,
Could the text of these two textbox also be added to t_game.txt file? thanx a lot :D !

Coincidence or not, I have the same kind of request for where I can't translate via a trans_.txt file ^^

https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... 334#p35334
User avatar
f350073297
Level 2 user
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: What is the original format of this text.

Post by f350073297 »

paulwoman wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:55 pm
f350073297 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:43 pm Hello David,
Could the text of these two textbox also be added to t_game.txt file? thanx a lot :D !

Coincidence or not, I have the same kind of request for where I can't translate via a trans_.txt file ^^

https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... 334#p35334
Haha, this is great! We have made this sounds more urgent :lol: !
『The Finance Road』
Caplab Chinese Player Discussion Group
FCT (Professional Chinese)
E-mail:info_fct@163.com
Post Reply