Strange Bug I don't know how to title.

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
RocketStone
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:56 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Strange Bug I don't know how to title.

Post by RocketStone »

Hello there,

I have a very strange bug where after adding 3 new natural resources all the images are now randomly assigned to each resource. Like for some reason now Timbers image is oil.

Example:
Here all these resources have this images
Image

But all those files names have not been changed.

Here are the pictures for all the resources, L, M and S are the same as this one:
Image

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?
Image
Click Banner for Patreon Mod page
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Strange Bug I don't know how to title.

Post by David »

You may provide me with your mod file that is having this problem and I will check it for you.
Post Reply