When double click a product, product detail did not display

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
alexzhz
Content Contributor
Content Contributor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:17 pm

When double click a product, product detail did not display

Post by alexzhz »

Usually when we double click a product in a shop or a factory, the product detail page will be opened automatically, however, in 1.965, I found it doesn't work sometimes, it looks like I just click on something else, not on the product.

Pic 1 - I was double clicking on a camcoder.

Pic 2 - It seems I entered another store, the product detail did not show up.
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (111.38 KiB) Viewed 730 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (169.17 KiB) Viewed 730 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: When double click a product, product detail did not disp

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply