Thank youDavid wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:53 am We may increase the upper limit in the release version (when the post-release beta version is migrated to the release version.)
New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters
-
lowkeybavil
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm
Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters
The change has been implemented. Please download the latest patch v5.9.02 from https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6846
-
megapolis
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 pm
Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters
Hi David,
I finally tried to use this feature. Initially I thought that it will be useful. I use to build new real estate with 90% price rate and then increase it after a couple of months. And this feature can help managing this.
Unfortunately it appeared to be an exploit. It works like this. on day 1 of any month you lower price in all your buildings to say 90%. Then on day 31 you increase the price to 100%. When month ticks, you get full price for a property that was advertised at 90% almost all the time.
I finally tried to use this feature. Initially I thought that it will be useful. I use to build new real estate with 90% price rate and then increase it after a couple of months. And this feature can help managing this.
Unfortunately it appeared to be an exploit. It works like this. on day 1 of any month you lower price in all your buildings to say 90%. Then on day 31 you increase the price to 100%. When month ticks, you get full price for a property that was advertised at 90% almost all the time.
Re: New feature: A new Real Estate department in the Headquarters
I've noticed as well that occupancy increases daily and rent income is collected on a monthly basis. I don't know how this could be solved other then calculating rent for each day and adding it up at the end of the month but that takes up a lot of resources slowing down the game.megapolis wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am Hi David,
I finally tried to use this feature. Initially I thought that it will be useful. I use to build new real estate with 90% price rate and then increase it after a couple of months. And this feature can help managing this.
Unfortunately it appeared to be an exploit. It works like this. on day 1 of any month you lower price in all your buildings to say 90%. Then on day 31 you increase the price to 100%. When month ticks, you get full price for a property that was advertised at 90% almost all the time.
