Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.09 Patch
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
Which mod are you using? And what is its version?
-
olya-tek
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
I'M USING MODWORLDv1.03a
- Attachments
-
- 3213213.jpg (838.1 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
I will send a message to the author of the mod and suggest him to fix the problem.
-
olya-tek
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
THANK YOU!David wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:15 pm I will send a message to the author of the mod and suggest him to fix the problem.
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
Hi,
I will get a new version uploaded that should fix this problem. Apologies if this takes a few days though, things are quite hectic at the moment...
Thanks !
I will get a new version uploaded that should fix this problem. Apologies if this takes a few days though, things are quite hectic at the moment...
Thanks !
-
olya-tek
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.07 Patch
Thank you for your help but it still show me now another error...
- Attachments
-
- Untitled.jpg (714.97 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.08 Patch
David are you sure this is an issue with the mod ? I don't get that error.
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.08 Patch
Hi Piermario, I tested v5.7.08 with your RealWorld Mod v11.34 and I didn't get any error message. Which version of Capitalism Lab are you using?
Did you get the error message every time you started a new game or occasionally?
-
piermario
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 5.7.08 Patch
David i mean with ModernWorld Mod i got this error
thanks
thanks