my game is crashing when I access to AI person career page. Crash still happens with another save file or new game. I think this first occured after patching to 5.7.04 beta. I have all 3 DLCs.
Here is screenshot:
We will investigate the problem.
nejxis wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:38 am I am getting similar errors:
GroupArray[] is deleted. Error codes: 0, 23
GroupArray[] is deleted. Error codes: 0, 56
GroupArray[] is deleted. Error codes: 0, 25
The numbers change depending on the Talents I use, if normal or 100% more and it is occurring when I try to create a new subsidiary company and then have to choose a new CEO
The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest patch v5.7.05 from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5538xzinum wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:08 pm This occurs in a brand new game. No save game required.
5.7.04 Beta
Using RealWorld Mod 11.34
Clicking on the stock exchange icon in the vertical menu, clicking on the 'Persons' Tab, clicking on 'Career' and selecting an unemployed person.