I have a corporate brand strategy, advertising only "Cakes" wich are bought from seaport and rebranded in my warehouse. The problem is that i get a sudden drop in brand loyalty. Why is that ?
I tryed to lower/raise the price, i've put more units to sell the same Cakes. What affects the brand loyalty ? Damn i'd wished i could find a good guide for the game, in wich there are explained a lot of stuff.
Is this a bug?
-
Tzache
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 am
Is this a bug?
- Attachments
-
- New Bitmap Image.jpg (672.45 KiB) Viewed 568 times
-
- New Bitmap Image.jpg (647.6 KiB) Viewed 568 times
-
mwyeoh
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am
Re: Is this a bug?
Its because you are using corporate brand.
I believe its intentional- for balancing
I always have the same problem with corporate branding too- you can never get corporate brand to 100 as loyalty is always negative
There is usually never any way to positively affect brand loyalty either except for keeping it high to begin with
I believe its intentional- for balancing
I always have the same problem with corporate branding too- you can never get corporate brand to 100 as loyalty is always negative
There is usually never any way to positively affect brand loyalty either except for keeping it high to begin with
-
Keither
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm
Re: Is this a bug?
It's not a bug. Corporate branding costs much less than unique branding, but the trade off is that your brand loyalty will suffer in the long run.