I can't sell wheat and sugar

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
femoral
Level 2 user
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm

I can't sell wheat and sugar

Post by femoral »

Is this normal?. I want to start using wheat and sugar to start producing snacks but their get stuck

savegame:
https://ufile.io/mi6bk
Attachments
wheat.png
wheat.png (347.62 KiB) Viewed 767 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: I can't sell wheat and sugar

Post by David »

Please try the latest version v5.4.25 and see if the problem still persists.

Download link for v5.4.25:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4887
femoral
Level 2 user
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Re: I can't sell wheat and sugar

Post by femoral »

It has a big delay but after a while I can use these raw materials. I just want to post the weird things that I find in the beta version (or maybe I am just asking newbie questions).

For example, I don't know why the Product Customization is not working for me. The Option is ON but when I start the game, the option gets autodisable.
Attachments
3.png
3.png (834.89 KiB) Viewed 718 times
2.png
2.png (829.57 KiB) Viewed 718 times
1.png
1.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 718 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: I can't sell wheat and sugar

Post by David »

We will get this bug fixed in the next patch v.5.6.06.
Post Reply