Korean translation question

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
Post Reply
natalli
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:20 am

Korean translation question

Post by natalli »

I want to translate in Korean.


Can you tell me more about the translation method?
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Korean translation question

Post by David »

natalli wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am I want to translate in Korean.

Can you tell me more about the translation method?
1) Please see the details at: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/

2) There is already a user-translated Korean text file at https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/
I would recommend that you expand on it instead of starting from scratch.

3) You may check this forum for discussion threads related to Korean translation. Here is one of them:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4959
Post Reply